We will be closed for Super Bowl Sunday, February 11th.
We will be open on Valentine’s Day starting at 5 PM. Give us a call to make a reservation!
Celebrating Valentine’s Day can be a special and romantic way to express love and appreciation for your partner. Here are some ideas for a memorable Valentine’s Day celebration:
- Romantic Dinner:
- Plan a romantic dinner at home or make a reservation at your partner’s favorite restaurant. Set the mood with candles, soft music, and a beautifully set table.
- Cook Together:
- If you enjoy cooking, spend the evening preparing a special meal together. Choose a recipe that both of you will enjoy and savor the process of creating a delicious dinner.
- Weekend Getaway:
- Plan a weekend getaway to a cozy bed and breakfast, a charming cabin, or a romantic hotel. It’s a great way to escape routine and create lasting memories.
- Outdoor Adventure:
- If you both enjoy the outdoors, plan a day of hiking, biking, or even a picnic in a scenic location. Enjoying nature together can be a romantic and refreshing experience.
- Movie Night:
- Create a home movie night with your partner’s favorite films. Set up a cozy space with blankets and pillows, prepare some popcorn, and enjoy a relaxing night in.
- DIY Gifts:
- Handmade gifts can be thoughtful and personal. Create a scrapbook of your favorite memories together, write a heartfelt letter, or make a DIY craft that reflects your relationship.
- Couples Massage:
- Book a couples massage to relax and unwind together. Many spas offer special packages for Valentine’s Day.
- Wine Tasting:
- Attend a wine tasting event or create your own wine-tasting experience at home. Pair different wines with chocolates or cheeses for added romance.
- Art or Pottery Class:
- Take an art or pottery class together. It’s a creative and fun way to spend time with your partner while exploring a new skill.
- Find a quiet spot away from city lights and spend the evening stargazing. Bring a blanket, some hot cocoa, and enjoy the beauty of the night sky together.
- Live Performance:
- Attend a live performance, whether it’s a concert, play, or dance show. Sharing the experience of live entertainment can be a memorable way to celebrate.
- Surprise Date:
- Plan a surprise date for your partner, incorporating elements you know they’ll love. It could be a visit to a favorite place, a hidden gem, or an activity they’ve always wanted to try, and later spending a night of intimacy, maybe using perfect rabbit vibrators to have more fun.
Remember, the most meaningful celebrations are those that reflect your partner’s interests and make them feel loved and cherished. Personalize your Valentine’s Day celebration based on what you know will make your partner happy and appreciated.
We are having our Prime Rib Night on Tuesday, February 6th! Please, call us to make a reservation and ensure you get a cut.
We are closed this New Year’s Day to enjoy the holidays with family. Will be reopened on Tuesday 1/2 and back to our normal hours.
Happy New Year!
Now open on Tuesdays, call now for a reservation. See you then!
For a little “change in scenery”, try ordering your meal in a slightly unorthodox manner. Maybe: an appetizer, a salad & a 1/2 portion of pasta? How ’bout 2 apps & salad? If you’re not sure of what your in the mood for, shake it up & do something different!
The wholesale price for quality scallops has “gone thru the roof” and is supposed to remain very high for the foreseeable future. We’ve had to raise our menu price as well, Sorry ’bout dat! As soon as prices return to normal, we’ll make the adjustment.
Whether its early on a weeknight or prime time on a weekend, please reserve so we’re staffed properly to serve you better. (973) 625-5224
Dan & Ro
We will be open on Mother’s Day starting at 2 PM. Give us a call to make a reservation!
Gift certificates are available for any occasion. Call us at (973) 625-5224 for more details.